Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Know How to Defend Yourself Against a Bigger Attacker? 1 Secret Makes it Easier to Defend Yourself!

Do you want to able to defend yourself against a bigger, stronger attacker?

I know how you feel. I have always been short and, even though I have been involved in the martial arts and self defense since my teen years, when I became a police officer I found it nearly impossible to use what I learned in conventional martial arts against bigger attackers - let alone guys my own size!

I'm sure you can imagine just how confused and frustrated I was. All that time, effort, and training - for what? So I fully understand your own uncertainty at being able to defend yourself in a real self-defense street fight.

But, I have a secret for you... and here it is:

I learned what it takes to protect myself against a violent attacker who was bigger and stronger than me, and you can learn to defend yourself too!

Get this, almost 90% of attacks can be handled with basic skills because most attackers are opportunists. That means that if you make it difficult for them, they will go look for an easier target!

So, this is excellent news for you and I - especially since we want to know how to defend yourself quickly, easily and, more importantly, effectively! And, we can use this fact to our advantage.

I want you to think about a time when someone startled you or you were nervous or scared of something. Your body didn't charge in or stand still like an emotionless robot did it?

Typically, martial arts and self defense training classes that you could take to learn how to defend yourself take up this static positioning from which to defend. And I understand why. It's easy to learn the moves this way. But your body just doesn't work this way in a real-world, violent attack - especially when you're trying to defend yourself against someone bigger than you.

So instead, let's use this secret strategy from the martial art of ninjutsu - Japan's ancient Ninja - to defend yourself!

What is this secret? It's this:

Strategic Distancing

And, all strategic distancing is, is using proper distancing to control the attacker's ability to get at you while you're defending yourself. You can do this is by...

  • 1. Being too far away so the assailant has to make up the distance before his attacks will land, or...
  • 2. Getting in too close so that he doesn't have the room he needs to do what he's good at.

Warning: Do not neglect the above strategies! Be sure to take this critical, life-saving skill seriously and add it to your self defense training if you're serious about being able to defend yourself against a violent attacker who's larger than you.


Can you defend yourself against larger, stronger attackers? If you want to learn how to do this effectively then I want to help you. Do you want to know how I do it? You can learn more about defending yourself with this strategy and others in this powerful course called, "Foundations of Self-Defense Mastery."

Defend Yourself

This powerful course outlines 6 phases of an effective self defense strategy and training outline that I recommend if you really want to be able to defend yourself against real-world, brutal attackers who want to beat, break or kill you. And the best part is that it's free when you subscribe to my online newsletter.

And don't forget to get your free self defense dvd: "Danger Prevention Tactics: Protecting Yourself Like A Pro". Click here to get your free course and self defense dvd and learn how to really protect yourself! http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com

No comments: