Monday, April 11, 2005

Memorial Post

Hi Everyone!

For those of you who have been following this Blog, you know that I recently lost most grand mother this past week. I just returned from Delaware for the funeral services and family matters. No matter how much danger i think I can deal with in the world, I still have problems dealing with the loss of those close to me.

Whether it's the loss of a student who allows life to get in the way and decides to cut training - the one thing that can fix, not only the current problem but future ones as well - or this loss of someone who was instrumental in guiding me through life to become the man that I am, the pain and emptiness is... well, I'm sure you know.

This post then, serves as a memorial to my grandmother, Vivian M. Oringer - one of the silent heroes of my life. Her lessons and love will always be there, guiding me now, as they have throughout my life. I will always remember her love of flowers when I see them. She was a true fighter - being at death's door several times, only to come back and share more of herself with her friends and family. I am thankful that she died, as she lived, quietly and peacefully in her sleep. She was almost 90.

What I am doing now is making a special effort to raise enough money to purchase a terrific memorial head stone for her and my grandfather, who will be 88 at the end of the month. He is fine now but for a few health issues. I hope to have several more years with him but, after losing the love of your life for over 60 years, I'm not sure how that will work out. It is the least I can do to return the favor of their light and guidance in my life.

My main source of revenue for this endeavor will be through the sale of my Danger Prevention Tactic: Protecting Yourself Like a ProTM video. The video has been discounted by 40% and I've thrown in a bunch of free bonus gifts to make it even more valuable. My goal is to sell 200 packages which, after production and shipping expenses, should allow me to get a memorial befitting these great people.

Please consider helping me to provide a tribute to one of the greatest women I will probably ever know and at the same time help yourself to be more safe and secure in your own life. You are important in the life of someone else. This video and the special bonuses that come with it will help you protect yourself. They'll appreciate having you around - especially after something bad happens that you've learned how to escape from.

Please visit the site at www.warrior-concepts-online.com/self-defense-video-danger-prevention-tactics.html

Thanks for being a part of my life and I only hope that I can be as helpful to many of you as my late grandmother was to me.

Peace and Happiness,


Jeffrey M. Miller, Shidoshi
Warrior Concepts International
Self-Protection & Personal Development

www.warrior-concepts-online.com

No comments: