Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ninja Seminar Events Postponed

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick note to let you know about some postponed seminars (at-least one). The Ninja Board-Breaking Clinic scheduled for Friday, April 8th will have to be postponed due to a death in the family. I will not be posting until after the weekend due to being in Delaware for the funeral of my late grandmother, Vivian Oringer.

To get information about the reschedule date for this event, check the seminars page over the next few days. Also, I've uploaded several flyers for upcoming events (they're in .pdf format so you'll need a reader although they should open in IE and netscape and compatable browsers I think).

Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peace and Happiness,


Jeffrey M. Miller, Shidoshi
Warrior Concepts International
Self-Protection & Personal Development

www.warrior-concepts-online.com

No comments: