Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Celebrating a Milestone Offering Online Ninjutsu Training

Hi Everyone!

Normally, I don't get too excited about things in general and am not much of a "journal-keeper," especially here on the blog. However, I am very excited about reaching, what for me is, a major milestone in my goal of helping others to learn ninjutsu - the art and ways of Japan's Ninja families - online.

What's the milestone in this Ninja teacher's life? Glad you asked.

You see, for the past twenty years, I have been helping those in my local community to see and experience the value of this martial art of ninjutsu that I've been teaching. Having studied many of the most popular forms of martial arts throughout my life...

... arts like, karate, aikido, tae kwon do, jujitsu, and even Bruce Lee's art of jeet kune do for a short while.

In January of 2005, I took my knowledge to the net and to the worldwide community of people who are searching for this type of information. In so doing, I began to not only write fresh content, but to transfer many of the articles that I had written for my "in-house" students over the years onto both my web site and to article directories for others to use on their own sites and in their ezines.

One such site that I use quite heavily is http://www.ezinearticles.com

To date, I have 50 articles posted there that are free for anyone to download for personal use or to use within their own website and/or ezine.

So? What's the big deal?

Well, the deal, for me at least, is that those same fifty articles, ranging in topics from:



And...



... in the areas of personal protection to training-related articles, like...



...OVER 10,000 times!

That's right! Sometime on Monday, March 20th, 2006...

...these 50 articles were accessed, read, and many posted throughout the world wide web - OVER 10,000 times!

I don't know about you but, to me, that's just amazing!

And, that doesn't count the articles that were posted with other directory sites like http://www.articlecity.com

To read these and the many others that I've posted at ezinearticles.com, just click here. You can click here or on my name under any of the articles and be taken directly to the master list of all the articles (saves a ton of time on searching for them individually!). The other cool thing about ezinearticles is that, from the master list page, you can click on the RSS feed icon and add a feed to your site, etc that will send you any new articles I post almost immediately!

Anyway. Just had to get that off my chest.

What this all means for you, my loyal readers, is this...

...if you're not already doing so, take advantage of all the information available to you on the web - both mine and the works of others. Use it to increase your knowledge and awareness of what's available to you - good and bad.

If you aren't taking advantage of article directories, I highly suggest the wealth of information available. Especially when it comes to ninjutsu training online or martial arts training online in general, there is a whole world of information in the form of articles written by others with the knowledge you want.

As for me, I plan to continue to write and post more and more about ninjutsu and ninja training online at directories. In fact, I have a goal to have 250 articles online by mid-May, 2006. That means that I have 200 more to go!

I'll make it too because I have over twenty years worth of articles from materials written for my local students, just waiting to hit cyberspace. So...

...set up those rss feeds...

...check the article directories...

...subscribe to my newsletter

...and check the Warrior-Concepts-Online.com website for more online ninja training opportunities available to you.

Until next time...


Peace, Happiness, and Safety...


Jeffrey M. Miller, Shidoshi
Founder & Director
Warrior Concepts International
Self-Protection & Personal Development

Check out my latest book "The Karate-Myth" at http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com/self-defense-karatemyth.html

and the re-release of the most important safety video you could ever own, "Danger Prevention Tactics" at http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com/self-defense-video-dpt1.html

"Real Training for Real People in a Real World!"

No comments: