Thursday, February 10, 2005

Free Articles Available for Ezine Publication

I have begun posting free-for-use articles to the site EzineArticles.com at http://ezinearticles.com

To date, there are three articles available with more to come over the coming weeks. Ifyou have an ezine and would like to use any of my articles, just follow the instructions for publishers found on the hosting site and send me a confirmation email so I'll know that you've found something of interest to your subscribers.

It would also be helpful to know a little bit about your ezine, the typical subscriber you serve, your total number of subscribers at the time you used the article and anything else you would like to brag about. If you'd like me to consider recommending your publication for inclusion on our links page for my clients, email me several copies for review. However, until we agree to a link exchange, etc., this in no way gives you permission to use, sell or otherwise share my address. Also, this review in no way constitutes my subcribing to your publication. Of course, if I like what I see, you are likely to gain a new reader.

If you like my articles, I would also appreciate it if you would take a few seconds to rate them. Also, feel free to email any or all of them to friends and associates who you think would benefit from the topics.

Of course, the warrior-concepts-online.com site is designed to be an informational site with article-like content and real-world useable information.

Find information about:

link to EDR:Non-Martial Arts Defense Training

link to Self-Defense for Women at Warrior Concepts Online

link to Self Defense Seminars

...and more.

Here's to making our world a better place - filled with more confident, powerful, and purposeful people.

Peace and Happiness,

Jeffrey M. Miller, Shidoshi
Founder and Director
Warrior Concepts International
www.warrior-concepts-online.com
www.masteryourlife.org

"Master Your Self - Master Your Life!"

No comments: