Saturday, March 05, 2005

Broken Links Fixed

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have fixed the broken links that were prevelant in the articles. I apologize as this is my first attempt at a web present, especially with the addition of html coding, blogs, etc.

Here are the repaired links:

link to EDR:Non-Martial Arts Defense Training

link to Self-Defense for Women at Warrior Concepts Online

link to Child Safety Information

link to Self Defense Seminars

I hope that, if you have visited the posts in the past and had a problem accessing the additional linked information, that you will return to see what's new and take advantage of the new pathways.

I apologize for any and all inconvenience that this might have caused you.

Take a moment to subscribe to my Self-Defense Ezine to stay up-to-date on training opportunities, articles, and the like. Here's the link to subscribe:

Subscribe Page


Peace and Happiness,

Jeffrey M. Miller, Shidoshi
Founder and Director
Warrior Concepts International
www.warrior-concepts-online.com
www.masteryourlife.org

"Master Your Self - Master Your Life!"

No comments: